Click here for an overview of our different Safari packages in Kenya.
Day 1 Nairobi-Amboseli (3 hours drive, 250 km)
Pick up and drive to Amboseli national park which is located at the foot of Mt.Kilimanjaro,The park is home of large herds of wild beest, giraffe, eagles, zebra and elephants with the large tusks. Arrive the park in the late morning, you will be served for lunch, afternoon game drive in search of wildlife till the sun is down. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Day 2 Full day Amboseli
Early morning game drive before dawn with a great chance of viewing ice cap on Mount Kilimanjaro, back for lunch, then return to the plains of Amboseli in search of game till sun down. Dinner & overnight at camp/lodge.
Day 3 Amboseli-Nairobi - Nairobi(drop off at Airport or hotel)
Early gamedrive and late breakfast, leave Amboseli for Nairobi arriving in the early afternoon. Drop off at the airport for hotel depending on your requirements.
- Pick up & drop off from airport to hotel
- Accomodation in a lodge/camp
- Service of a professional English driver/guide
- Transport in a 4x4 minivan with a pop up roof with guaranteed window seat
- All park fees and government taxes & levies
- Meals per the itinerary
- Game drives per itinerary
- A litre of mineral water per day
- Driver’s allowance and fuel
- Airport taxes
- Driver/guide tippings
- Travel/luggage/medical insurance
- Drinks at camp/lodge
- Meals not listed
- Anything not mentioned