Click here for an overview of our different Safari packages in Kenya.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Depart Nairobi early in the morning to Amboseli National Park, the foot of the magnificent mount Kilimanjaro. The park has profilic population of elephants, arriving time for lunch, afternoon Gamedrive, dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Full day at Amboseli National Park. Early morning gamedrive, breakfast, rest of the morning at leisure, lunch and then afternoon gamedrive. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Day 3: Amboseli-Tsavo west
Early gamedrive ,back for breakfast, then depart for the massive Tsavo West National Park, arriving in time for lunch, relax in the afternoon to freshen up, evening gamedrive. Dinner and overnight Camp/lodge.
Day 4: Tsavo-West National Park
Full day at the Tsavo-West National Park, in the day you will visit the Mzima Springs where you will view the crocodiles and hippos swimming under water, enjoy picnic lunch or buffet, you will still the “shetani” lava flows and have a view of chyulu hills too. Dinner and overnight at the camp/Lodge.
Day 5: Tsavo-West National Park-Nairobi
After breakfast you will have enroute gamedrive as you head back to Nairobi. Drop off at the Airport or your hotel.
- Pick up & drop off from airport to hotel
- Accomodation in a lodge/camp
- Service of a professional English driver/guide
- Transport in a 4x4 minivan with a pop up roof with guaranteed window seat
- All park fees and government taxes & levies
- Meals per the itinerary
- Game drives per itinerary
- A litre of mineral water per day
- Driver’s allowance and fuel
- Airport taxes
- Driver/guide tippings
- Travel/luggage/medical insurance
- Drinks at camp/lodge
- Meals not listed
- Anything not mentioned