Click here for an overview of our different Safari packages in Kenya.
Day 1:Nairobi - Amboseli
Pick up from your hotel driving to Amboseli National Park, the foot of a snow capped mount Kilimanjaro, that dominates the landscape and open plains arrive in time for lunch, afternoon Gamedrive at the park .Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Day 2:Amboseli-Tsavo West
Early gamedrive, back to the lodge/camp for breakfast, then leave Amboseli for Tsavo West game Enroute to Ngulia safari lodge, check in for lunch, during afternoon you will visit the rhino sanctuary and return to the lodge where there is usually a leopard trap and if you happen to be lucky you can see it. Dinner and overnight at Ngulia safari lodge.
Day 3: Tsavo west to Tsavo East
Early breakfast, then gamedrive and you will visit Mzima Spring, depart Tsavo west to Tsavo East which is known for large number of elephants, the park is famous for man eater lions, you will have game enroute as you check in to your lodge/camp for lunch, afternoon gamedrive. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Day 4:Tsavo East-Nairobi
Early gamedrive, back for breakfast then drive back to Nairobi for airport or your hotel.
- Pick up & drop off from airport to hotel
- Accomodation in a lodge/camp
- Service of a professional English driver/guide
- Transport in a 4x4 minivan with a pop up roof with guaranteed window seat
- All park fees and government taxes & levies
- Meals per the itinerary
- Game drives per itinerary
- A litre of mineral water per day
- Driver’s allowance and fuel
- Airport taxes
- Driver/guide tippings
- Travel/luggage/medical insurance
- Drinks at camp/lodge
- Meals not listed
- Anything not mentioned