Day 1 Mombasa – Amboseli
Pick up from the Airport/Hotel to Amboseli National park which is renowned for elephants that has large tusks. The park is presided over by Mount Kilimanjaro, the ground creates clear safari images. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camp.
Day 2 Tsavo West
After breakfast, you will leave majestic scenery of Amboseli behind for Tsavo West, which is one of the largest conservation area in the world. The Volcanic activities that happened created very many interesting feature, that you will be able to see. The park is well known for elephants that are red coloured due to dust bathing, in the region rust coloured earth. All meals and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Day 3 Tsavo – Mombasa
After early breakfast, you will leave the park as you view the game on the way back to Mombasa at afternoon for Airport/Hotel transfer.
- Pick up & drop off from airport to hotel
- Accomodation in a lodge/camp
- Service of a professional English driver/guide
- Transport in a 4x4 minivan with a pop up roof with guaranteed window seat
- All park fees and government taxes & levies
- Meals per the itinerary
- Game drives per itinerary
- A litre of mineral water per day
- Driver’s allowance and fuel
- Airport taxes
- Driver/guide tippings
- Travel/luggage/medical insurance
- Drinks at camp/lodge
- Meals not listed
- Anything not mentioned